Friday, July 24, 2009

Over the sea she calls to me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I see films like these, I want nothing more than to travel! I have a sort of love-hate relationship with the U.S.A. and I desperately wish to journey and experience life as a traveler on a foreign shore. Italy, France, Spain and so many more destinations overseas are beckoning me. It is strange though, my newfound lust for travel, due to the fact that the closest I have gotten to an out of country expediation was a trip when I was very young to Baja California (its techinically Mexico).

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. That's why I was addicted to the Travel Channel for a while (especially Samantha Brown's Passport series). Prague, Paris, London, Buenos Aires (my new desperately desired destination - ddd?). If you want to travel, I'm sure you'll find a way to do it.

    ReplyDelete